SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global mortuary bags market size is expected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 6.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, a growing number of deaths due to pandemics and epidemics, and rising cases of road accidents are the key factors driving the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- On the basis of raw material, the polyethylene segment held the largest market share in 2019 as it is cheap and the most widely produced plastic in the world
- Adult bags held the largest market share in 2019 owing to the rising cases of CVDs among adults and an increasing number of deaths in adults due to COVID-19
- Based on end-use, the morgue segment held the largest market share in 2019 and is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate over the forecast period. The growth of the segment is attributable to the rising number of road accidents and increasing crime rates across the globe
- North America held the largest market share in 2019 owing to the highest number of deaths due to COVID-19 in this region
Read 114 page research report with ToC on “Mortuary Bags Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Raw Material (PVC, Polyethylene, Nylon, Polyester), By Size (Adult Bags, Child/Infant Bags), By End-use (Hospital, Morgue), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mortuary-bags-market
Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) are a group of diseases and disorders of the heart and blood vessels. CVDs include rheumatic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, and coronary heart disease. According to the WHO, CVD is the leading cause of death across the globe and takes around 17.9 million lives every year. It also reported that four out of five deaths from CVDs are from strokes and heart attacks. Similarly, as per the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in the U.S., where obesity is one of the major health-related concerns, one person dies every 36 seconds from cardiovascular disease. It also reported that 655,000 U.S. citizens die from some kind of heart disease every year, which is one in every four deaths in the country. According to the World Heart Federation, CVDs account for 26.0% of the deaths from non-communicable diseases in India. Therefore, such a high number of deaths due to CVDs is anticipated to increase the demand for mortuary bags across the globe.
The exact cause of CVDs is still unknown, however, there are a lot of factors that can increase the risk of getting CVD. The main risk factors for CVDs are high blood pressure, smoking, high cholesterol, diabetes, inactivity, obesity, substance abuse, and an unhealthy lifestyle.
Grand View Research has segmented the global mortuary bags market on the basis of raw material, size, end-use, and region:
- Mortuary Bags Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 -2027)
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Mortuary Bags Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Heavy Duty and Bariatric
- Mortuary Bags End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Mortuary Bags Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
List of Key Players of Mortuary Bags Market:
- CLASSIC PLASTICS
- Auden Funeral Supplies Ltd.
- Smart Choice Funeral Supplies
- Deluxe Scientific Surgico Pvt. Ltd.
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Concussion Market – Falls and sports injuries followed by motor vehicle accidents are the leading causes of hospitalization in patients with concussion. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an estimated 56,000 seniors are hospitalized every year as a result of mild head injuries (concussions) suffered due to accidental falls. This is anticipated to boost market growth over the forecast period.
- Bipolar Forceps Market – The usage of bipolar forceps is expected to soar over the forecast period due to the increasing number of neurology and plastic surgeries. According to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 2017, an estimated 22.6 million patients suffer from neurological conditions, of which 13.8 million require surgery per year, globally.
- Adaptive Optics Market –Preference for non-invasive diagnostic and treatment options is expected to propel the adoption of AO devices. These devices came along with many associated advantages apart from being non-invasive, which made them a preferred option.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mortuary-bags-market-size-worth-1-8-billion-by-2027–cagr-6-0-grand-view-research-inc-301150776.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.