LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2020 / Compare-autoinsurance.org ( http://compare-autoinsurance.org ) is a top auto insurance brokerage website, providing car insurance quotes online from trustworthy agencies all over the United States. This website released an online guide that presents the main info asked by car insurance online quotes forms and why this info is important.
Online questionnaires will determine an user’s risk profile. Based on this profile, quotes will be determined. However, keep in mind that many parameters can be optimized by the user, thus lowering the price. Find out more and get free car insurance quotes online from http://compare-autoinsurance.org.
Each online questionnaire contains the following categories, which must be completed with correct, honest info:
- Driver info. Besides providing the full name, questionnaires also ask several personal data which is used by statistics. Age, gender and marital status must be disclosed. Insurance companies rely on statistics that associate the risk of committing an accident with these details. Young drivers, especially teen males are charged more on car insurance.
- Current occupation. Provide info regarding employment status and occupation. Insurance companies classify some jobs as high-risk, while other low-risk. People that need high analytical and observation skills for their jobs are considered low-risk. First responders, police officers and ambulance drivers are considered low-risk.
- ZIP code and homeownership. The area where the client lives will be analyzed for several aspects: population and traffic density, exposure to extreme weather, criminality and legislation. Besides specifying the ZIP code, insurers will want to know if the potential client lives in an apartment, house, condo. Homeownership status is also required during questionnaire. People who own their homes can qualify for a discount.
- Car’s details. Insurers will ask about the car’s fabrication year, brand and model. Including info about the body type (number of cylinders and doors) and its primary use. Furthermore, the user will be asked if the vehicle has certain safety devices or customized equipment and its approximate value.
- Driving history. Online users will be asked about the current status of the driving license and at what age did they obtain it. Furthermore, insurers will ask about recent traffic violations and claims. These questions may refer to incidents as old as 5 years.
- Coverage options. User can modify a multitude of parameters, from liability coverage limits, to the value of deductibles for collision and comprehensive coverage. Furthermore, drivers can select different extra services, from rental coverage to roadside assistance. After selecting these parameters, the price will be updated. Drivers can also choose to see the final price for the whole period and how much they can save by making a single payment.
- Bundling options and other discounts. Many questionnaires ask about bundling auto insurance with renters, homeowners and condo insurance. This is one of the main reasons why the questionnaires where the user lives. Besides that, the user can check for all granted discounts (based on the provided info).
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org.
“Using online questionnaires will help drivers customize the coverage they desire. Find out what info is required by such questionnaires”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Company Name: Internet Marketing Company
Person for contact Name: Daniel C
Phone Number: (818) 359-3898
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: