Why Vilnius? Perhaps it is difficult to find a European capital closer to Belarusians geographically and historically. Many of us have been there many times for business or tourism, walked along the ancient cobbled streets, admired the majestic castles and temples which go back many centuries. Now it will be possible to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of this beautiful and cozy city with a rich history in Minsk.
Hurry up to buy your apartment in Vilnius. The best choice and best terns are at the start of sales!
What is important is you will not have to wait long for the housewarming: the construction of the house is slated for completion by the summer of 2021. The outlines of the building are already visible from Kizhevatova Street. By the way, thanks to the video tour on the developer’s website bir.by you can watch online the progress in the construction. Today, construction is already underway in 14 quarters of the Minsk World complex. Many happy newcomers have already received the keys to their apartments.
Vilnius is a 25-storied building with apartments from 28m2 to 75m2
Real estate in Minsk World is the best solution to the housing issue and a reliable investment!
Europe’s largest complex is designed to the “city inside the city” principle. Literally every quarter will have schools or kindergartens, children’s and adult clinics, a medical center, sports facilities and an exhibition hall, retail outlets, bars and restaurants, parking and new metro stations. There is also Minsk World International Financial Center and Mara Mall, the largest shopping and entertainment center.
Everything one needs for a comfortable urban life and a successful business in the Minsk World complex will be within a walking distance!
What will the Vilnius house in the Minsk World complex be like?
It will be incredibly beautiful and shining, with an amazing sky-blue tint and ultramodern architectural solutions. At the same time the house will be just as cozy and atmospheric as its European namesake!
– The building will have 25 floors with apartments ranging from 28 square meters to 75 square meters in size. The ceilings will be 2.7 meters high; the ceilings in the apartments on the first and last floors are 3 meters high or more. All the apartments are designed to a base-build concept. Thus, you will be able to create an interior to your taste and style!
– You can instantly reach any floor by three noiseless high-speed elevators made by the world famous manufacturer OTIS. One of them is panoramic.
– Do you like sun-lit spaces? If so, Vilnius is the perfect choice for you! All apartments will have panoramic windows with children’s security locks and glazed loggias. Bigger apartments will have balconies. The lower part of the solid glazing does not open and is equipped with reinforced unbreakable two-chamber windows from the world’s leading manufacturers – for the safety and convenience of residents.
Panoramic windows, loggias and balconies will fill your apartment with sunlight!
– What does the entrance to your house look like? You will certainly enjoy the spacious designer lobby of the Vilnius house decorated with views of architectural gems of this European capital! You will feel like in a five-star hotel! All the amenities will be here: a concierge desk, a waiting area for guests, a sanitary room with a changing table and even a place for book sharing or book exchange!
– The house will have a separate bicycle storage facility for 10 bicycles and an additional space for prams.
– The lobby will have entryways on both sides. Taking a child for a walk you can use the entryway going right into a quiet green yard. If you go to work, you can leave the lobby from the opposite side that goes into the street. You don’t have to go around the house!
Two metro stations and ground transport stops will make it easy to get to any place in Minsk!
There is literally everything in the Minsk World complex you may need for your comfortable and happy life!
The new metro station Kovalskaya Sloboda is almost ready not far from the Minsk World complex. The second metro station, Aerodromnaya, is being built within the complex. There are a lot of bus stops in the area, too. It will be easy to reach any destination in the city!
The Northern Europe quarter will have a kindergarten and polyclinics
The Northern Europe quarter lies in the south-western part of the complex. A kindergarten for 230 children, as well as a children’s polyclinic and an adult clinic will be built here. All in all, there will be seven modern schools and twelve kindergartens in the Minsk World complex.
The quarter envisages children’s playgrounds and workout zones, cozy recreation areas with benches and greenery and bike storage racks.
Kindergarten in the courtyard of the Diadema house
All the quarters of the Minsk World complex will have safe children’s playgrounds and workout zones
There will be a lot of parking space along the perimeter of the quarter, and there will be no transit traffic through its courtyards.
Car owners will be able to take advantage of numerous outdoor parking lots and car parks in the Minsk World complex. Parking space in the first car park for about 800 cars is already on sale. You can choose and book a suitable option on the developer’s website bir.by.
Parking space sales have been launched in the many-level car park
To the north, the Northern Europe quarter borders on a future green park with modern landscape design, fountains and sculptures, workout areas and children’s playgrounds. A great opportunity to spend more time outdoors!
A network of bicycle lanes will pass through the park and connect all the quarters of the complex!
Bike lanes will connect all the quarters of the complex and pass through the park
The Minsk World International Financial Center (IFC) will be the business heart of the complex. The IFC will help create thousands of new jobs and attract foreign investment.
The Minsk World International Financial Center will help attract investment and create new jobs
The country’s largest shopping and entertainment center Mara Mall is being built nearby. The mall will feature world-famous brands, a huge food court, and a movie theater.
Special attention is paid to commercial premises: you will be able to open a café, a store, or a services outlet in every quarter of the Minsk World complex. Choose the most suitable option on the bir.by website!
Belarus’ biggest shopping and entertainment center Mara Mall is being built nearby
Become a resident of the city of the future at the best terms! Buy an apartment in the Vilnius house at the start of sales with the prices from Br2,500 per square meter and get all the advantages of living in a beautiful new house in the Minsk World complex.
Attractive promos make buying an apartment even more convenient and affordable. Thanks to a special promo, people working in the IT sector, healthcare and education can get a discount of up to 10%.
Newlyweds are also entitled to a discount of up to 10% when purchasing an apartment in the Vilnius house. This means that you can take advantage of the discount even if your marriage was registered six months ago. If you tied the knot right now, the offer will be valid for another six months. All you have to do is to present a marriage certificate. By the way, the apartment can be registered to the name of the newlyweds’ parents.
You don’t have the money to buy an apartment? Use a partner loan from Belinvestbank in Belarusian rubles:
– Maximum term – up to 20 years.
– The interest rate is only 4.99% (0.570 of the overnight interest rate) in the first year and 13.35% (1.526 of the overnight interest rate) later on.
– The down payment starts at only 10%.
– You can repay the entire loan ahead of the term without penalties.
There is another excellent option – a unique zero-interest instalment plan from the developer for a period of up to 100 months:
– No income verification or guarantors are required.
– The contract is signed in the developer’s sales office.
– You need only your passport to draw up the contract.
– The down payment can be 10%, 20%, 30%: the higher the down payment is, the more profitable the terms are.
Essentially a monthly installment for buying an apartment is comparable to the size of monthly rent. But you will pay for your own apartment instead of a rented one.
Every customer deserves individual attention! Sales managers will be pleased to help you choose the best apartment in the Vilnius house and the most profitable purchase terms. They will calculate the size of your discount and the size of monthly payments!
The office to sell apartments and commercial premises in the Minsk World complex is open from 8:30 till 20:30 on weekdays and from 9:00 till 20:00 on weekends and holidays at 9 Mstislavtsa Street (first floor, Dana Center), Vostok metro station.
You can also consult, choose apartments, and sign the contract with regional sales managers in 18 cities across the country: Brest, Pinsk, Baranovichi, Gomel, Mozyr, Svetlogorsk, Rechitsa, Zhlobin, Grodno, Lida, Vitebsk, Orsha, Novopolotsk, Mogilev, Bobruisk, Nesvizh, Borisov, and Soligorsk.
To reach us, dial 7675 on a mobile. Our fixed-line numbers are +375 17 269−32−90, +375 17 39−39−465.
Hurry up to buy an apartment of your own in the beautiful, cozy, and modern house Vilnius at the very start of sales while the prices start at Br2,500 per square meter!
October is the time to buy an apartment in the Minsk World complex!