What you need to know about Car Insurance for Low Mileage
- Insurance Companies may require your annual odometer reading verification
- Insurance by the mile bills you monthly insurance payments based on your used mileage
- It is possible also to receive car insurance discounts without asking from insurance companies that bundle up insurance policies with a specific insurer.
- The discounts are awarded to loyal customers or accident-free and low mileage drivers over a period.
- Drivers on an average 5,000 miles annual range may alert an insurance company so as to receive a low-mileage discount.
Do you own a car that barely leaves the garage on most days? Most insurance companies offer a conventional low-mileage discount to drivers who maintain annual mileage under a particular brink, such as 6,000 miles a year. In most states, the discount reduces the insurance rates on a full coverage policy by 2 percent. The premium savings … Read More